History

 

1947
  • business foundation
1973
  • takeover by ELMOR, beginning of production of steel constructions – the main supplier of control systems for vessels
1991
  • restructuring of the enterprise, two independent establishments are set up: Elmor in Gdańsk and Polmor in Bytów
1998
  • foundation of POLMOR Sp. z o.o. with foreign capital (STORK NV)
2004
  • takeover by the present Management of the Company
2008
  • purchase of remaining shares from Treasury by the present Management of the Company
2009
  • foundation of Polmor Steel India Pvt. Ltd.
  • IRIS certificate
2012
  • recertification according to IRIS revision 2
  • development of the plant in India, increasing the production area, purchasing of laser, brake press and painting cabin

Our customers